Not sure whether live-in care is the right decision? If you’re considering this option, here are 10 reasons to choose our live-in carers in Camberley:
- Rated outstanding by Working Feedback, Melody Care are dedicated to helping people remain independent in their own homes.
- Live-in care can often be more affordable than residential care.
- Unlike residential care, it also doesn’t require any upheaval and you can stay in your own community in Camberley.
- Because you can stay in your home, it enables you to protect your biggest asset.
- Melody Care can tailor live-in care packages to your needs, whether you require support around the home or palliative care.
- It enables you to maintain greater control over your life, including carrying on hobbies and interests.
- There are a variety of funding options for this type of care, including social services, private funding, carers funding for disabled people, and the independence living fund.
- We can offer full assistance and care in your home in Camberley, covering all kinds of tasks, including meal preparations, driving, laundry care, supervision of personal care, and much more.
- Melody Care can provide live-in care for specific conditions, such as dementia, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, cancer and ME.
- All our carers are highly trained and understand that challenges faced by individuals with specific conditions.
For more about our live in care in Camberley, simply get in touch today.