Newsletters & Articles
Melody Care - Quality Care at Home Farnham
With people living longer than ever, the need for quality care has never been higher. Understandably, many people prefer the idea of staying in their own homes to moving to a care home, especially if they suffer from a long-term illness.
Are you searching for care-at-home in Farnham?
Melody Care provide a range of care at home depending on your unique requirements, including:
- Housekeeping and Companionship Support
- Full Assistance Support or Care
- Specialist Care for individuals with a wide range of conditions, including Dementia,Alzheimer’s, ME, MS, Huntingdon’s, Cancer and Parkinson’s.For this type of care at home, we always provide carers that understand the challenges faced by anyone suffering from such conditions.Our 24-hour managed care can include supervision of personal care, light housework, laundry care, driving, shopping, administering medicine and much more. Care is always tailored to suit the unique challenges faced by each individual.We have offices based in Farnham, Aldershot and Alton and offer care at home in all these locations. Melody Care go through an extensive vetting process to ensure all our live-in carers are suitable, including DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) enhanced checks.Why not discover more about our care at home in Farnham?
Melody Care - Do you need Live-in Care in Winchester?
Are you considering the benefits of live-in care in Winchester?
Increasing numbers of older people want the comfort of staying in their own home. This can not only be more comfortable but enables you to maintain ownership of your house and any possessions which are difficult to move to a care home, including pets.
Choosing live-in care in Winchester means you can enjoy a greater feeling of independence, control and security. It also means you can stay in your local community where you have connections with friends and family.
Do you want to benefit from outstanding live-in care in Winchester?
Melody Care is an agency based in Surrey and Hampshire who is dedicated to providing excellent live-in care for clients who live in Winchester and wish to remain independent.
Our professional care assistants can live with clients in their home, offering a bespoke service which is tailored to their needs. This service is available whether you require temporary care returning from hospital or permanent assistance in your own home.
Melody Care offer tailored packages for anybody choosing our live-in care service. Our live-in care is competitively priced and a great alternative to residential care.
For more information about our live-in care in Winchester, simply call 01252 220207. Or request a free call-back today.
- Why Choose Our Care At Home In Alton? - 13th May 2019
- Why Choose Our Live-In Care In Putney? - 29th April 2019
- Choosing Live-In Care In Richmond - 15th April 2019
- Live In Care In Farnborough - 1st April 2019
- Choosing Live-in Care in Winchester - 18th March 2019
- Experience Better Live-In Care In Havant - 4th March 2019
- Need A Live-in Carer In Winchester? - 18th February 2019
- Why Choose Us For Live-In Care In Guildford? - 4th February 2019
- The Benefits of Live-In Care In Hampshire - 21st January 2019
- Looking For Quality Live-In Care In Guildford? - 7th January 2019
- Why Choose Our Live-In Care Hampshire? - 26th November 2018
- Choosing Our Live-In Care In Surrey - 12th November 2018
- Looking For Affordable Care At Home? - 29th October 2018
- Experts In Live-In Care In Winchester - 15th October 2018
- Searching For A Live-In Carer In Guildford? - 1st October 2018
- Why Choose Live-In Care In Hampshire? - 17th September 2018
- 10 Benefits To Choosing Live-In Care In Surrey - 23rd July 2018
- Three Benefits Of Our Live-In Care In Eastleigh - 9th July 2018
- Transparent Care using the Latest Technology - 30th April 2018
- Our Live-in Care in Hampshire - 16th April 2018
- Searching For Live-in Care In Chichester? - 19th March 2018
- Why Choose our Live in Care in Haslemere? - 5th March 2018
- Finding Quality Live-in Care in Surrey - 19th February 2018
- Quality Care at Home Farnham - 5th February 2018
- Do You Need Live-In Care In Winchester? - 22nd January 2018