Types of Care Support
Housekeeping & Companionship Support
Melody Care Housekeeping & Companionship Support is ideal for those who require help and assistance with everyday tasks.
Our Melody Care Live In Carers are carefully selected and matched with our clients to provide the highest quality care, helping and supporting them to remain independent and in their own home.
The main features this covers includes:
- 24 hour Managed Live In Care
- Supervision of personal care
- Prompting and/or administering medication
- Meal preparation
- Light housework
- Laundry care
- Driving, if required
- Pet care
- Light personal duties
Full Assistance Support or Care
Melody Care Full Assistance Support or Care is ideal for those who require more assistance in terms of their personal and domestic areas.
This service offers the same service as the Housekeeping & Companionship Support but will also include:
- Supervision of Household Accounts
Specialist Care is the most beneficial option for those clients who require more regular care due to ailments/conditions such as:
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Or for those who require end of life or palliative care.
Our highly trained Melody Care Carers are carefully selected for these clients as they understand the challenges that are faced with these conditions.
In addition to the services provided by the Full Assistance Support & Care package, this service can offers:
- Fully managed 24 hour care
- Night support & assistance
- Respite Packages - please click here to see more details
- Hospital discharge rehabilitation periods
- Short term Home Care Packages (minimum 2 weeks)