Our Live-In Carers
We are very thorough in our approach to finding the best carers possible for each of our clients. Obtaining references for all our carers is only one small part of a very extensive process that we insist all our Live in Carers go through before they can join as a Melody Care Live-in Carer.
- On-line application via our web site
- Submission of a detailed CV listing all previous work experience and relevant qualifications.
- Completion of a specially designed Psychometric Test - this helps us to determine each applicant's character and in particular their level of integrity and attitude towards vulnerable people.
- A telephone interview
- A face to face interview
- A DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) enhanced check
- References obtained - these are followed up with a call from the Live-in Care team.
- Up-to-date Training certificates